Cisco Air-Lap 1131ag Aironet Wireless Access Point
Cisco 1131AG Aironet IEEE 802.11a/b/g Lightweight Access Point provide high capacity, high security, enterprise class features in an unobtrusive, office class design, delivering WLAN access with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Two high performing radios provide simultaneous support for 802.11a and 802.11g standards, delivering 108 Mbps data rates in the 5 and 2.4 GHz bands to distances surpassing that of previous generation radios.
For smooth migration, the Aironet 1131AG IEEE 802.11a/b/g Lightweight Access Point takes full advantage of the dual band capabilities of today’s WLAN clients, while providing full backward compatibility for legacy 802.11b clients.
What’s in your Cisco Air-Lap Access Point Pack
Cisco Air-Lap 1131ag Wireless Access Point
Cisco 1131AG Access Point Features
- Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP): Automatically detects the best available Cisco wireless LAN controller to download appropriate policies and configuration information with no hands on intervention
- Cisco SWAN Framework
- Dual 802.11a and 802.11g Radios: Provides up to 108 Mbps of capacity in a single device for industry leading capacity and backward compatibility with legacy 802.11b clients
- Currently Supports 15 Non overlapping Channels; Will Support 26 Channels with a Future Firmware Release
- Variable Transmit Power Settings
- Integrated Antennas: Complete system is deployable out of the box without external antennas
- Specifically designed to provide omni-directional coverage for offices and similar radio frequency environments
- Hardware Assisted AES Encryption
- IEEE 802.11i Compliant; WPA2 Certified and WPA Certified
- Multi purpose and Lockable Mounting Bracket
- Inline Power Support (IEEE 802.3af and Cisco Inline Power
- Cisco IOS Software
What are you buying
Aironet 1131ag Wireless Access Point – Refurbished
Cisco Air-Lap Part Number – AIR-LAP1131