Cisco 7965 G IP Phone
The Cisco 7965 G uses the latest VoIP phone technology such as wide band audio support. It also comes with a colour back lit touch screen display, and integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. The 7965 IP phone includes easy access to comms information, time saving applications, and features.
The unified ip phone 7965g also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications which can make use of the display. These Cisco IP phones are easy to use with 8 programmable buttons (can be used for direct lines and features); a 4 way navigation menu and 5 soft keys which guide you through the menu options interactively.
Buy this 7965 Cisco unified communication device in New Condition.
Benefits of your Cisco 7965 IP Phone
- Power – Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). Powered by local 48V DC power supply (sold separately); any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
- Easily Expandable – An add on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Button Module 7916, provides 12 more buttons; for directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two additional button modules can be used on this telephone.
- Multi language – More than 30 languages built in (based on Cisco UCM version and existing Cisco system capabilities).
- Demonstrates the latest advances in telephony including call features and functions.
- Fresh Display – 5 inch (12.5 cm) TFT colour display, 16 bit colour depth, 320 x 240 pixel resolution, with backlight. Allows for greater flex of features and apps, and expands the info viewed when using features such as; Services, Information, Messages and Directory.
- The Unified IP Phone 7965 shows the latest advances in VoIP telephony; with wide band audio, back lit colour LCD and an integrated Gb LAN port. This technology demonstrates the Cisco unified ip phone 7965g. It deals with the needs of the executive or major decision maker, admin assistants; and those working with bandwidth intensive apps on co located PCs.
Cisco 7965G IP Features and Functions
- Call Waiting
- Menu Ops
- Web browser
- Call Hold
- Hands free speaker phone and handset
- Voice Mail
- High fidelity wideband audio is built in
- Call Transfer
- Large backlit colour displays
- Firmware Upgrade (Built in)
- Call Forward
- Built in headset port
- Cisco unified communication manager
- Max 2 Key Button Modules
- Improved Navigation
- Back lit colour displays
- Called party ID
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Speaker phone and handset designed for high fidelity
- 8 Line Buttons
- Multiple VoIP support, LAN switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Comfort noise generation (CNG) and voice activity detection (VAD)
What’s in your Cisco IP Phone Pack
7965 G IP Phone
Phone Base Stand – Attached to Phone
Curly Cord – Brand NEW
Line Cord – Brand NEW
What you are buying
7965G IP Phone – Refurbished
Part Number: CP-7965-G