Cisco 7965 IP Phone
£144.00 £120.00 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7965 IP Phone
Part Number: CP-7965G
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7965 IP Phone
The Cisco 7965 uses the latest VoIP phone technology such as wide band audio support. It also comes with a colour back lit touch screen display, and integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. The 7965 IP phone includes easy access to comms information, time saving applications, and features. The 7965 also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications which can make use of the display. These Cisco IP phones are easy to use with 8 programmable buttons (can be used for lines, direct lines and features), a 4 way navigation menu and 5 soft keys which guide you through the menu options interactively.
Benefits of your Cisco 7965 IP Phone
- Power – Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). Powered by local 48V DC power supply (sold separately), any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
- Easily Expandable – An add on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Button Module 7916, provides 12 more buttons; for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two button modules can be used.
- Multi language – More than 30 languages built in (based on Cisco UCM version and existing Cisco system capabilities).
- Fresh Display – 5 inch (12.5 cm) TFT colour display, 16 bit colour depth, 320 x 240 pixel res, with back light. Allows for greater flex of features and apps, and expands the info viewed when using features such as; Services, Information, Messages and Directory.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G shows the latest advances in VoIP telephony, with wide band audio, back lit colour LCD and an integrated Gb LAN port. It deals with the needs of the executive or major decision maker, admin assistants and those working with bandwidth intensive apps on co located PCs.
Cisco 7965 IP Features and Functions:
- Call Waiting
- Menu Ops
- Web browser
- Call Hold
- Hands free speaker phone and handset
- Voice Mail
- High fidelity wideband audio is built in
- Call Transfer
- Firmware Upgradable (Built in)
- Call Forwarding
- Built in headset port
- Max 2 Key Button Modules
- Improved Navigation
- Back lit colour displays
- Called party ID
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Speaker phone and handset designed for high fidelity
- 8 Programmable Line Buttons
- Multiple VoIP support, LAN switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Comfort noise generation (CNG) and voice activity detection (VAD)
What’s in your Cisco IP Phone Package:
Cisco 7965 IP Phone
Cisco 7965 Phone Receiver
Phone Base Stand – Attached to Phone
Curly Cord – Brand NEW
Line Cord – Brand NEW
What you are buying:
Cisco 7965 IP Phone – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.