Alcatel 4019 Digital Phone
The Alcatel 4019 Digital Phone is the entry level Phone the Alcatel 9 series; and is typically suited for lobby, front of office, customer service and reception areas. The 4019 has a small but sufficient graphical display and directional keys. Which allow access to functions such as 6 customisable feature keys with integrated LEDs.
There is a Speaker Phone mode for group listening and a set of classic phone features; to help save time and money in peak situations. Please use the Alcatel 9 Series 4000 Digital Matrix to compare feature throughout the 9 series.
Versatile, robust and stylish, the 9 series phones combine high quality with user friendly features; and these phones are easy to install and relocate. They are a popular choice for companies who already have a traditional telephony structure in place.
The 4019 standard level touch phone has a 1 line by 20 char black and white display screen; plus 6 programmable soft keys and a bi directional navigation key. All of which help provide users easy access to the phones features; as well as access to the large system menu and options.
What’s in your Alcatel Phone Pack
4019 Digital Phone
Digital Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Alcatel 4019 Digital Phone Key Benefits
- Black and white display
- Display to see who is calling
- 6 LED buttons phone lines and/or staff
- Easy to use 2 way navigator for different features
- Extra DSS consoles available for up to 120 buttons.
4019 Digital Phone Features
- Large multi coloured buttons for frequently used functions
- Easy access of up to 3000 speed dial numbers
- Loud speaker for paging to (not hands free speaker phone)
- 60 degree foot stand for easier upright usage (option)
- Wall mount (option)
Alcatel 4019 Digital Phone Display
One line 20 character LCD screen (75 x 12 mm)
What are you buying:
4019 Digital Phone – Refurbished
Alcatel Part Number : 3GV27011TB