Siemens HiPath 3500
£260.00 £165.83 Ex. VAT
Siemens HiPath 3500 System
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : S30777-U711-X901
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Product Description – Siemens HiPath 3500 Phone System
The Siemens Hipath 3500 is a 19″ rack mountable Phone System for up to 132 users. The Siemens Hi Path phone system range covers a diverse range of features. It provides the platform for CTI / convergence, and flexibility that future proof any business. The comprehensive product portfolio includes the Siemens HiPath 3000, the Siemens HiPath 5000 and the Siemens HiPath DX. The Siemens HiPath 3000 series of phone systems provides the perfect IP solution for small and medium sized business.
The Siemens HiPath range accommodated a full range of HiPath handsets including:
- Analogue phones
- Digital Optipoint handset
- IP Optipoint handsets
- DECT cordless Optipoint handsets
What’s in your Siemens HiPath 3500 Phone System Pack
Siemens Hi-Path 3500 Phone System
Siemens HI-Path 3500 Phone System Features
- Potential to expand to 500 extensions
- It still supports the full range of Siemens Optiset phones as well as Siemens Optipoint phones and Siemens Optipoint IP phones
- Can be rack mounted to stand along side all data hardware
- Integrated Siemens HiPath Cordless Phone Solution
- USB Tech to desktop via Optipoint 500 phones.
Compatibility of Hi-Path 3500 Phone System
- Rack mountable
- ISDN2e and analogue lines
- Attendant PC (pc operators console)
- CSTA interface (computer supported phone apps for access to call view etc.)
- CTI Tapi interface
- Remote maintenance (via built in ISDN modem or optional analogue modem)
- Admin via TCP/IP (optional module)
- Internal or external music on hold modules (optional)
- Analogue and digital voice mail interfaces
What are you buying:
Siemens HiPath 3500 Phone System Condition – Refurbished
Siemens HI-Path 3500 Phone System Part Number – S30777-U711-X901
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.