Product Description – Panasonic KX-TA624e Phone System
Configured for 3 analogue lines and 8 extensions, and can be expanded up to 6 lines and 24 extensions. To get the most from the KX-TA624 phone system we recommend the KXT7000 series handsets which will enable you to use the system features to a maximum. You can also connect single line devices to the Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System such as DECT cordless and standard analogue phones, etc.
What’s in your Panasonic Phone System Pack
Panasonic KX-TA624e Phone System
Panasonic KXTA624 System Features
- Initially configured for 3 Exchange Lines and 8 Extensions.
- Can expand to a maximum configuration of 6 Exchange Lines and 24 Extensions.
- Dual Port Usage allows you to connect a Panasonic system phone and a single line device to an extension port.
- Caller ID compatibility displays the incoming caller’s phone number or name when used with a Panasonic proprietary display phone.
- Up to 20 calls can be logged per extension.
- Flexible Exchange Line Buttons.
Compatibility of Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System
This system can support either the 7000 series range of phones (KX-T7130E, KX-T7020E, KX-T7050E) or simple phones.
What are you buying:
Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System Condition – Refurbished
Panasonic Phone System Part Number – KX-TA624E