Jabra Evolve 20 MS Stereo USB Headset
The Jabra Evolve 20 Stereo USB Headset is a professional headset specifically designed to improve conversations. Its world class state of the art, noise cancelling microphone eliminates background noise; so you can hear more and be better focused on the conversation.
The foam ear cushions are designed to reduce high frequency sounds; so you and your conversational partner won’t struggle to hear one another.
The Evolve 20 MS Stereo USB corded headset comes with a control unit; which supports comfortable and easy access to its most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly at the control unit; thereby increasing your overall flexibility, so you can better focus on the call.
Jabra USB Headset Comfort & Control
The Evolve 20 MS Stereo is optimised for Microsoft Lync, providing instant plug and play set up for your headset. Works perfectly with your Microsoft Lync, so you can focus on the conversation.
Installation of this stereo headset is as easy as simply plugging the headset into the USB port on your laptop, tablet or personal computer.
Jabra Evolve 20 Stereo Features
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync (Microsoft Skype for Business)
- Noise cancelling microphone and DSP technologies
- Wide band audio
- ESTD sensitivity standards
- USB power supply by PC
- Compatible with Jabra PC suite
- Easy call management and great sound for calls and music
- Over the head wearing style with adjustable headband
- Large, foam ear cushions
- Remote call control
- Cord length: Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
- Certified for Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
- Stereo headset for VoIP soft phone
- Microsoft MS Teams Remote Call Control Supported (RCC)
What are you buying
Evolve 20 MS Stereo USB Headset Corded – Refurbished
Jabra Part Number – 4999-823-109
Please note: These Jabra USB headset versions do not require you to buy any additional cords.