Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Dark Grey
£120.00 £33.33 Ex. VAT
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Grey
Condition : Refurbished Part Number : DBC 223 01/01001
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
The Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional system phone is designed to be plugged into digital extensions on an Ericsson telephone system. If you tried to plug this telephone into a standard telephone line or analogue extension then it would not function.
What’s in your Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Package
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Receiver
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Foot Stands
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey NEW Curly Cord
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey NEW Line Cord
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Features
- Features a three-row adjustable
- 13 keys with LEDs
- 7 programmable keys (can be labeled by the user)
- 4 soft keys Up to four key panels can be attached(17 programmable function keys each)
- Full duplex hands free speaking with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Loud speaking function
- Programmable ringer loudness and tone character
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Display
- 3-line, tilt-able graphic display
Compatibility of Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey
- MX-ONE BusinessPhone
What are you purchasing:
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Condition – Refurbished
Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey Part Number – DBC 223 01/02001A
Image Gallery for Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional Telephone Set Dark Grey
DBC 223 01/02001A
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.