Avaya PHONE 30 Module
The Avaya Phone 30 Module 700426224 provides additional analogue station ports for your IP Office system.
Connect up to 30 analogue phones to your IP Office 500 system with this expansion module. This external module includes 30 FXS ports, intended to operate with suitable and compatible analogue phones.
The Avaya IP500 analogue station works with many systems which increase its compatibility. It is supported by IP Office Core Software Level 2.1(36) Lower, works with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2 & IP412, IP500 V2 Control Unit Running R6.0 or Higher, IP500 Running R4.2 or Earlier, IP500 V2 Running R6.0 or Higher, and IP500 Running R5.0 or Higher.
Telephones can be located up to 1km from the control unit. Each port can support a device of maximum 1 REN.
Avaya PHONE 30 Module Compatibility
- Supported by IP Office core software level 2.1(36) minimum
- P403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412
- IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required
- IP500 running R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher
What’s in your IP500 Module PHONE 30 Pack
- IP500 External Expansion Module
- Power supply and power cord
- Blue expansion interconnect cable
What are you buying
IP500 PHONE 30 Extension Module – Refurbished Grade B
Avaya Part Number – 700426224