- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Avaya 9620L IP Telephone
Avaya 9620L IP Phone – Benefits
A generous high resolution backlit display supports call appearance and easy navigation.
A built-in web browser enhances productivity through access to directories, visitor information, news and events.
The attractive modern features of the 9600 IP series telephone include superior audio quality, context sensitive user interfaces, one-touch feature access and a high resolution graphical display.
Enhancements can be achieved through the flexible modular design, with support for add-on modules, adaptors.
Customisation options include face-plates, background display images and screen savers.
The Avaya 9620L IP Phone is only compatible with the Avaya Communication Manager platform, also incorporating Multivantage Express (MVE).
Avaya 9620L IP Telephone – Features
- Four Way Navigation Cluster Buttons
- Four Contextual Soft-key Buttons
- Volume Button – for handset, speaker and ringer
- Avaya Menu Button – browser, options and settings access
- Message Button
- Message Waiting – two message waiting indicators
- Full Duplex Speaker Telephone
- Hearing Aid Compatible – ergonomic wide-band hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Display – QVGA quality grey scale pixel based with adjustable angle
- Telephony Application – hard button
- Mute Button – with LED
- Speaker Button – with LED
- Headset Button – with LED
- Call Log Button – with LED
- Contacts Button
- Ethernet – 10/100 line interface with secondary Ethernet interface
- Headset Compatible
- Flip-stand/dual position
- Wall Mount Kit Available
Avaya 9620L IP Phone – Display
Type – LCD
Display Location – Base
What you are buying:
Avaya 9620L (Low Energy Consumption) – Refurbished, some discoloured buttons
Avaya 9620L Part Number – 700461197
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.