Product Description – Avaya 2420 Digital Phone
The Avaya 2420 Digital Phone is an IP ready, full duplex speaker phone, with a large three section display screen, call logging and a speed dial directory. Electronic key labels and label less call appearance/feature keys simplify the admin. Display browsing is with no less than 7 dedicated nav keys. Includes a visible call log and speed dial directory to enhance productivity for the high volume caller. The Avaya 2400 series digital phones bring state-of-the-art tech directly to your desktop, delivering efficient service, superior voice quality, besides cutting edge multi language feature settings to meet your global business needs.
- Administration and ongoing maintenance is simplified by automatic key/button labelling.
- Call logging and a speed dial directory help enhance overall productivity.
- Choices allow proper match of functionality with user need.
What’s in your 2420 Digital Phone Package
Avaya 2420 Digital Phone
Digital Phone Receiver
Phone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Avaya 2420 Digital Phone Features
- Multi line digital phone
- 7 line x 29 character display
- No paper button labels – all buttons are labelled on the display
- 24 system call appearance/feature buttons
- Provides automated call tracking with 100 entry call log
- Provides access to 104 speed dial numbers
- Can be maintained with most current enhancements through downloadable firmware
- Can be expanded with optional Avaya EU24, an expansion module with 24 call appearance feature buttons
Avaya 2420 Digital Desk Phone Display
- Colour Support: Mono chrome
- Display Location: Base
- Type: LCD display
Compatibility of Avaya 2420 Phone
- The Avaya 2420 Digital Phone is compatible with ACM and Avaya IP Office.
- IP Office – Requires available DS port on IP Small Office, IP403, IP406 V2, IP500 w/DS8 or Digital Station 16/30. IP Office must R3.0 or higher
- IPO R7.0 – IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not in Quick mode.
- IPO R8.0 or higher – IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not in Basic Edition.
- ACM – Requires available DCP port on TN2181, TN2224 series circuit pack or available DCP port on MM312, MM712, or MM717 DCP media module
What are you purchasing:
2420 Digital Phone Condition – Refurbished
Avaya Part Number – 700203599