Avaya 5410 Digital Telephone
£35.00 £15.83 Ex. VAT
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 700382005
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Avaya 5410 Digital System Telephone
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone – Multi Grey – Benefits
Full-Duplex Performance – simultaneous 2-way communication so everyone can hear and be heard clearly
The Avaya 5410 is a flexible display telephone with several capabilities such as local call log and speed dial, that are not orderable on previous generations of digital telephones.
Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
Message Waiting Indicator
Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is compatible with and Avaya IP Office system equipped with an available digital station port
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone – Multi Grey – Features
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Additional Features – On-hook dialling
- Additional Functions – Built-in clock , Call timer , Pager call
- Call Forwarding – Yes
- Call Hold – Yes
- Call Services – Call Forwarding , Call Hold , Call Transfer , Call Waiting , Caller ID , Message Waiting Capability , Voice Mail
- Call Transfer – Yes
- Call Waiting – Yes
- Caller ID – Yes
- Function Buttons – Conference button , Hold button , Mute button , Redial button , Speakerphone button , Transfer button
- Hearing Aid Compatible – Yes
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Message Waiting Capability – Yes
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 12
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Speakerphone – Yes
- Speakerphone Type – Digital duplex
- Voice Mail Capability – Yes
- Volume Control – Yes
- Call Log Capacity – 48 numbers
- Speed Dial Capacity – 48
- Firmware Upgradable – Yes
- Conference Call Capability – Yes
- Placing Mounting – Table-top , Wall-mountable
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone – Multi Grey – Display
What You Are Buying:
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone – Multi Grey – Refurbished
Avaya 5410 Digital Phone Part Number – 700382005
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.