Polycom VVX450 OBi Edition Business Phone
An IP phone for businesses of all sizes. The Polycom VVX450 OBi edition business IP phone is a high quality, twelve line, colour display, high performance IP desktop phones; handling high call volume for businesses of all sizes and capabilities.
HD Voice delivers superior, high definition sound quality through industry leading, advanced voice processing capabilities. Polycom’s exclusive Polycom Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
End users will find that the Polycom VVX 450 OBi Edition combines an attractive ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface; that reduces the time spent by the user learning new features and functions. Polycom offers a device customisation service known as OBi Zero Touch; a proprietary cloud based late customisation solution for service provider customers.
Polycom VVX450 Features
- Pre-installed Poly OBi software
- Google Voice for G Suite certified
- OBi edition: 36 virtual lines
- Compatible with the Poly OBi Wi-Fi 5G dongle to enable WiFi connectivity
- Cloud management service with Poly PDMS-SP
- 4.3 inch colour LCD screen (480 x 272 pixels) high quality twelve line color
- Answering machine
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits
- Wall or desktop stand
- 4 contextual buttons
- Busy LED light (BLL)
- 12 SIP line keys
- Two USB ports
- Multiple calling functions
- EHS support (off the hook)
- PoE and noise canceling
- Dimensions 24 cm x 23 cm x 5.7 cm W x H x D
- If you would like to purchase a separate AC power supply the Polycom VVX power supply is what you need.
What’s in your VVX450 IP Phone Pack
- Polycom VVX 450 IP telephone (OBi Edition)
- Handset with cable
- LAN cable
- Desktop stand and wall mount
- Configuration sheet
Power supply not included
What you are buying
VVX450 OBi Edition – New
Polycom Part Number: 2200-48842-025
*There is a Microsoft Skype for Business specific variant available. If you are using a Skype for Business (SFB) PBX, you will need to purchase the Skype for Business (SFB) Variant.
Prices may vary, please enquire for further details.*