Plantronics CS540 A Headset
The best selling member of the CS headset family (Plantronics CS540), is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication. Introducing the CS540A, which is a convertible wireless headset and is the lightest (21 grams) DECT headset on the market. With a sleek design and improved performance, giving you the same reliability for hands free productivity; that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
Some of the CS540 features which are listed below, give the user the freedom to multi task; while still being able to handle their phone calls and keyboard work efficiently. This Plantronics headset uses DECT technology, giving it great audio quality and removes interference from WiFi networks. It also features Plantronics’ CAT-iq technology, offering an advanced wideband audio for high definition conversations; and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for sharper and more natural sound.
What’s in your Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Pack
Plantronics CS540 A Wireless Headset
CS540A Base / Charger
CS540a Wireless Headset Features
- DECT technology for excellent sound quality.
- Cordless telephone headset.
- Compatible with handset lifters and EHS cables for answering calls remotely.
- Range of up to 100m
- Lightweight – weighs in at just 21g
- Talk time up to 7 hours
- Soundguard for sound higher than 118 dBA
- Noise cancelling microphone to reduce background noise.
- Compatible with most popular business telephones.
- Up to 100 metre range (50 metres in typical office).
- Battery that provides up to 9 hours talk time, up to 50 hours on standby.
- Full volume control, and mute button.
- It comes with both a head band and an ear hook, to give you two wearing options.
- Remote call answering when away from your phone (Requires HL10 Handset Lifter).
What are you buying:
CS540 A Wireless Headset – Refurbished
Part Number – 84693-01