Cisco 7841 IP Phone
The 4 line Cisco 7841 is an ideal IP Phone endpoint for moderately active voice users. It is well suited for knowledge workers, admin staff, managers, customer care agents and supervisors; who have active IP comms and telephony features needs. This IP telephone has a 3.5 inch graphic, greyscale, 396 x 162; pixel based high resolution display and is back lit. The 4 programmable line / feature keys feature tri-colour LEDs that provide call status at a glance.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 is the only model of telephone in the 7800 series to support Gb LAN. Like others in the series, the 7841 IP has high quality wide band audio in handset, headset and speaker phone.
The Cisco IP phone 7800 series offers flexible deployment options, with PoE or external power supply. These phones are supported by Cisco on-premise, hosted and Spark Cloud. 4 programmable line / feature keys with LEDs are in place for commonly used phone feature access. In call info, date and time are provided by the back lit LCD display.
Each of these phones is carefully refurbished by our tech experts; to make sure they run to the highest of standards. Plus, they come with a warranty to ensure your satisfaction. Included with your telephone are the base stand, phone receiver, curly cord and new line lead. These phones may be refurbished, but you would not know it from their condition.
What’s in your 7841 Pack
7841 IP Phone
IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Cisco 7841 Phone Features
- Fixed keys for common functions such as conference, call control, message, directory and a two way navigation button.
- Full wide band audio through the handset, headset and speaker phone for best clarity in calls.
- Electronic hook switch control for added flexibility when managing calls and using third party headsets.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Wideband audio in handset, headset and speakerphone.
- Works with cisco unified communications manager
- Customise with a field replaceable bezel option.
- Built in IEEE 10/100 LAN switch to support traffic from a co-located PC and to reduce cable costs.
- Wall mounting option for common areas, such as aisles or hallways and where desk space is limited.
What are you buying:
7841 IP Phone – Refurbished
Cisco Part Number : CP-7841